Region: New Nordic Diet in Europe (Belarus)
Main components: plantain (rib-grass), tomatoes
Estimated cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Tomatoes – 100g
- Rib-grass (plantain, goose-grass) – 5g
- Mustard oil – 1 teaspoon (can be replaced with rape oil or another oil)
- White wine vinegar – 0.5 teaspoon
- Salt – small pinch or skip
How to cook:
- Dressing: mix mustard oil with white wine and vinegar.
- Cut tomatoes and plantain (goose-grass) into pieces.
- Mix them with the dressing.
Taste (personal opinion):
Salad is fresh and full of taste, but the taste of rib-grass is hidden by the dressing. Yogurt dressing can suite better to make rib-grass role stronger.