Region: New Nordic Diet in Europe (Belarus)
Main components: home-made granola, yogurt, milk, jam, berries.
Estimated cooking time: 5 minutes
This is my favorite 5-minute breakfast from granola.
- Home-made granola – 40 g (recipe is here – Home-made granola)
- Milk – 60 ml
- Yogurt – 100 g
- Optional: jam, fresh fruit or berries.
How to cook:
- Ingredients: granola, milk, yogurt, jam and raspberries.
- Mix granola with milk and yogurt.
- Eat with fruit, berries, jam or honey. Sometimes I add 1-2 table spoons of corn flakes to make oatmeal crispy.