Region: New Nordic Diet in Europe (Belarus)
Main components: marrow, bran, carrot
Estimated cooking time: 30 minutes
- Marrow – 250g
- Carrot – 70g (1 not big carrot)
- Onion – 60g (one small onion)
- Egg – 1
- Bran – 2 table spoons
- Potato starch – 1 tea spoon
- Salt – 2 pinches
- Greens – 10-15g
- Canola oil – 10g
How to cook:
- Our ingredients
- Peel the marrow and grate it, add salt and mix.
- Let the marrow stay for 10 minutes, after – remove all isolated water.
- Cut the onion and green into small pieces, grate the carrot and mix with marrow.
- Add one egg and starch + bran.
- Mix all ingredients together and let the mix stay for 10 minutes.
- Fry fritters on canola oil about 3-4 minutes from each side.
- Carrot in fritters will be crispy a bit. If you like soft carrot, let fritters stay for half an hour and put them into the microwave for 2-3 minutes.